What makes ramen noodles so bad for you anyway? How bad are ramen noodles? There are many articles out there that spit out a ton numbers and nutritional words that a normal person can’t even pronounce. Is ramen noodles bad for you? Of course. Let’s just get that straight.
I bumped into an article that describes how to make ramen noodles healthier than not. I liked the simplicity and practicality of the ingredients – something I believe I even can do in my own kitchen.
Here’s to a healthier ramen noodle bowl. Enjoy!
How to make Ramen Noodles healthier:
1. Replace water with 2 cups of Organic Chicken broth (already flavored with sodium)
2. Add 1/2 teaspoon of fresh minced garlic
3. Add a dash of pepper
4. cut up a few slices of onions
5. Add some chopped Cilantro
6. Throw in whatever vegetables you have left over in your fridge (red & yellow peppers seen in photo)
6. Either crack an egg (stir with fork) or add sliced chicken or wild shrimp (source ofÂ protein)
Enjoy occasional healthier Ramen Noodles without worrying about all the sodium and dangerous side effects of MSG. Source: Live Healthier and Happier